- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup barbeque sauce
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix thoroughly the ground beef, hot pepper sauce, Cajun seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, onion, bread crumbs, milk, and egg.
- Form the mixture into golf ball sized meatballs and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until there is no pink left in the middle.
- In a small bowl, combine the barbeque sauce and peach preserves.
- When meatballs are done, place in a serving dish and cover with the barbeque sauce mixture.
- Toss to coat.
NotesThis is a great appetizer meatball recipe with a little kick to it. It can be made ahead and frozen in resealable plastic bags, then added to sauce and heated.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More