- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 teaspoons cajun seasoning, divided
- 2 chicken breast halves, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 - 1 cup chicken wing sauce (such as Franks)
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened (can be light)
- 1/2cup ranch or blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Combine, chicken, chicken wing sauce, and 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning in a skillet.
- Simmer over medium-low heat 10-15 minutes or until the sauce is absorbed by the chicken.
- Stir frequently and break up any big chicken chunks with a spoon.
- In a mixer, combine the cream cheese and remaining Cajun seasoning until the mixture is smooth.
- Spread the mixture on the bottom of shallow dish, such as a glass pie plate.
- Spread the chicken mixture on top.
- Spread the salad dressing on top of the chicken. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.