- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: less than 5 minutes
- chicory coffee (or really strong coffee)
- Brew a pot of chicory coffee, or really strong coffee.
- Allow coffee to cool to room temperature, then pour into ice cube trays and freeze.
- To serve: Put one or two coffee cubes in mug.
- Pour hot milk into mug and stir until cubes are melted.
- Add sweetener if desired.
- Laissez les bons temps rouler!
NotesPicked this up from an old family friend, a Cajun, who lives in Louisiana. It's a timesaver, especially if you're serving a crowd.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Italian Exchange
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More