- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: less than 5 minutes
- chicory coffee (or really strong coffee)
- Brew a pot of chicory coffee, or really strong coffee.
- Allow coffee to cool to room temperature, then pour into ice cube trays and freeze.
- To serve: Put one or two coffee cubes in mug.
- Pour hot milk into mug and stir until cubes are melted.
- Add sweetener if desired.
- Laissez les bons temps rouler!
NotesPicked this up from an old family friend, a Cajun, who lives in Louisiana. It's a timesaver, especially if you're serving a crowd.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More