- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: less than 5 minutes
- chicory coffee (or really strong coffee)
- Brew a pot of chicory coffee, or really strong coffee.
- Allow coffee to cool to room temperature, then pour into ice cube trays and freeze.
- To serve: Put one or two coffee cubes in mug.
- Pour hot milk into mug and stir until cubes are melted.
- Add sweetener if desired.
- Laissez les bons temps rouler!
NotesPicked this up from an old family friend, a Cajun, who lives in Louisiana. It's a timesaver, especially if you're serving a crowd.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More