- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: less than 5 minutes
- chicory coffee (or really strong coffee)
- Brew a pot of chicory coffee, or really strong coffee.
- Allow coffee to cool to room temperature, then pour into ice cube trays and freeze.
- To serve: Put one or two coffee cubes in mug.
- Pour hot milk into mug and stir until cubes are melted.
- Add sweetener if desired.
- Laissez les bons temps rouler!
NotesPicked this up from an old family friend, a Cajun, who lives in Louisiana. It's a timesaver, especially if you're serving a crowd.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More