- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch broccoli (cut up)
- 1 small carton whipping cream
- 1/2 can chicken broth
- Cajun seasoning
- 1-2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 red bell pepper (julienned)
- 3/4 cup julienned carrots
- 8 oz linguine pasta (cook according to package)
- Parmesan cheese
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and season with cajun seasoning.
- Brown in 1 stick butter over medium heat in fry pan. Remove chicken.
- Use juice for sauce base. Add cream, broth, flour and additional Cajun seasoning (to desired taste).
- Heat to boiling over medium heat.
- Stir constantly.
- Add vegetables.
- Cook 10 minutes.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve over linguine.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serves 4.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More