CAJUN CHICKEN LINGUINE
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch broccoli (cut up)
- 1 small carton whipping cream
- 1/2 can chicken broth
- Cajun seasoning
- 1-2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 red bell pepper (julienned)
- 3/4 cup julienned carrots
- 8 oz linguine pasta (cook according to package)
- Parmesan cheese
Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and season with cajun seasoning.
Brown in 1 stick butter over medium heat in fry pan. Remove chicken.
Use juice for sauce base. Add cream, broth, flour and additional Cajun seasoning (to desired taste).
Heat to boiling over medium heat.
Cook 10 minutes.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Serve over linguine.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.