- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch broccoli (cut up)
- 1 small carton whipping cream
- 1/2 can chicken broth
- Cajun seasoning
- 1-2 Tablespoons flour
- 1 red bell pepper (julienned)
- 3/4 cup julienned carrots
- 8 oz linguine pasta (cook according to package)
- Parmesan cheese
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and season with cajun seasoning.
- Brown in 1 stick butter over medium heat in fry pan. Remove chicken.
- Use juice for sauce base. Add cream, broth, flour and additional Cajun seasoning (to desired taste).
- Heat to boiling over medium heat.
- Stir constantly.
- Add vegetables.
- Cook 10 minutes.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve over linguine.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serves 4.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More