- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound linguine pasta
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, sliced into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 8 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 green onion, minced
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add linguini pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl, and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute chicken in butter until no longer pink and juices run clear, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add green and red bell peppers, sliced mushrooms and green onions; cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat, and stir in heavy cream. Season the sauce with basil, lemon pepper, salt, garlic powder and ground black pepper, and heat through.
- In a large bowl, toss linguini with sauce. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Makes 4 servings
- Can use 1/2 and 1/2 instead of heavy cream.
- If it looks soupy, you can add 2 tbsp cornstarch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
MidLife Road Trip's
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More