- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
BackstoryA local restaurant makes this delicious meal. A friend gave me the recipe. It is for those who love their dishes spicy! If that's not your thing, reduce or eliminate the cayenne pepper.
- 1 bag of bow tie pasta
- 1 1/2 sticks of butter
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 T Chef Paul's Magic Seasoning
- 20 twists of fresh ground black pepper
- 1 t cayenne pepper
- 1/2 a bag of frozen onion, green and red pepper veggie mix you would use for fajitas ( use whatever veggies you like, broccoli and muschrooms would also taste amazing)
- 1 1/2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Can chicken broth
- 1 T flour
- (mix these last 3 together well)
- Cook noodles for 10 minutes, drain well. Cut chicken into one inch squares. Shake chicken and all seasonings together in a ziploc bag coating all chicken squares evenly. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Suate chicken in the pan of butter until firm. Add your veggie mix and saute until the veggies are the softness you desire. Stir in the cooked noodles and the Whipping cream, chicken broth, flour mixture. Simmer on low until thickened, stirring occasionally. Top each helping with fresh grated Parmesan.