- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Tbls AP flour
- 1 1/2 tsp cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 3/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine flour, cajun seasoning mix, poultry seasoning, garlic salt and paprika in a large resealable bag and shake to mix
- Add chicken, in batches, to flour mixture and shake to coat
- Spray cooking sheet with nonstick spray and place coated chicken strips onto sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until done.