- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup coarse cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/8 cup egg substitute
- 4 (6 ounce) catfish fillets
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix cornmeal and Cajun seasoning in a shallow bowl. Pour egg into a second shallow bowl. Dip each fillet in the egg and then dredge through seasoned cornmeal. Place on baking sheet and spray tops with cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes, or until fish is flaky.
- WW info: core: all included, flex: 5 points
Babette's Test Kitchen
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More