- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup coarse cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/8 cup egg substitute
- 4 (6 ounce) catfish fillets
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix cornmeal and Cajun seasoning in a shallow bowl. Pour egg into a second shallow bowl. Dip each fillet in the egg and then dredge through seasoned cornmeal. Place on baking sheet and spray tops with cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes, or until fish is flaky.
- WW info: core: all included, flex: 5 points
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More