- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6 slices
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 1st step ingredients:
- 1 quart whipping cream
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- Crawfish fat from 1 pound of crawfish
- 2nd step ingredients:
- 3 bunches green onions, chopped
- 2 yellow onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 bellpepper, chopped
- 1 stick butter
- Step 3:
- 2 egg
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 frozen pie shells
- Step 1-- cook until celery is tendar.
- Step 2-- cook until onions are tendar.
- Step 3-- Combine both pots, all salt, pepper, bread crumbs, and egg.
- Place 1st pie shell at bottom of pie plate.
- Add mixture, cover with 2nd pie shell.
- Make several slits in top of pie.
NotesThis is a very simple one dish favorite!! Any type of seafood can be used instead of crawfish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More