- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 12 Hard Cooked Eggs
- 2 Tbs. BBQ Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs. Sweet Relish
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- Pinch Of round Red pepper ( To Taste)
- Peel and halve eggs lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and set one yolk aside. Put 11 yolks in a bowl.
- Coarsely mash yolks in bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, bbq sauce, salt, pepper, red
- pepper, sweet relish, black pepper.
- Stir well to combine.
- Fill hollow in egg whites, divide evenly.
- Press other egg yolk through strainer.
- Sprinkle on filled eggs.
- Lay sprigs of parsley on top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More