- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 12 Hard Cooked Eggs
- 2 Tbs. BBQ Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs. Sweet Relish
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
- Pinch Of round Red pepper ( To Taste)
- Peel and halve eggs lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and set one yolk aside. Put 11 yolks in a bowl.
- Coarsely mash yolks in bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, bbq sauce, salt, pepper, red
- pepper, sweet relish, black pepper.
- Stir well to combine.
- Fill hollow in egg whites, divide evenly.
- Press other egg yolk through strainer.
- Sprinkle on filled eggs.
- Lay sprigs of parsley on top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Austin Personal Training Recipes
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More