- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tbsp.vegetable oil
- 1 small green pepper,diced
- 1/2 tsp.dried oregano leaves,crushed
- 1 can tomato soup ( 10-3/4 oz.)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/8 tsp.garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp.black pepper
- 1/8 tsp.ground red pepper
- 1 lb. fresh or thawed frozen fish fillets*
- 4 cups hot cooked rice,cooked without the salt.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add green pepper and oregano and cook until tender-crisp.
- Add soup,water,garlic powder,black pepper and red pepper.
- Heat to a boil.
- Add fish.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 min.or until done.
- Serve with rice.
- Serves 4
- *Cod,haddock or halibut
- Prep/Cook Time: 25 minutes
NotesI haven't tried this one, but is sure sounds like a keeper!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More