- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tbsp.vegetable oil
- 1 small green pepper,diced
- 1/2 tsp.dried oregano leaves,crushed
- 1 can tomato soup ( 10-3/4 oz.)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/8 tsp.garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp.black pepper
- 1/8 tsp.ground red pepper
- 1 lb. fresh or thawed frozen fish fillets*
- 4 cups hot cooked rice,cooked without the salt.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add green pepper and oregano and cook until tender-crisp.
- Add soup,water,garlic powder,black pepper and red pepper.
- Heat to a boil.
- Add fish.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 min.or until done.
- Serve with rice.
- Serves 4
- *Cod,haddock or halibut
- Prep/Cook Time: 25 minutes
NotesI haven't tried this one, but is sure sounds like a keeper!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More