- Cooking Time: 10-15 min
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 5 min
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 1T minced parsley
- 2t minced garlic
- 1t cajun seasoning
- 1t lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- parmesean cheese, grated
- 1. mix all ingredients (except cheese and bread) in a small bowl. A fork or pastry blender works great!
- 2. chill in fridge until ready to use.
- 3. Pre-heat oven at 350.
- 4. spread butter on bread and top with cheese.
- 5. Toast bread in oven for 10-15 min until cheese is melted.
NotesA slightly spicy kick to garlic bread! I use regular white bread but you can use whatever bread (maybe a french/ italian bread)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More