CAJUN GRILLED CHICKEN
- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 140
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1-2 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Using a sharp knife, make 2-3 slits in the flesh of each chicken breast. Insert a slice of garlic in each slit. Season each breast with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine paprika, brown sugar, red pepper, oregano, sage and thyme.
- Rub chicken with spice mixture; chill 2 to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Mix together oil and lemon juice and brush onto chicken.8Grill for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once, basting with any remaining lemon and oil mixture.
NotesThis is from a recipe card for fresh herbs I got at WalMart. Great with potatoes and a salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More