- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 140
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1-2 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Using a sharp knife, make 2-3 slits in the flesh of each chicken breast. Insert a slice of garlic in each slit. Season each breast with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine paprika, brown sugar, red pepper, oregano, sage and thyme.
- Rub chicken with spice mixture; chill 2 to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Mix together oil and lemon juice and brush onto chicken.8Grill for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once, basting with any remaining lemon and oil mixture.
NotesThis is from a recipe card for fresh herbs I got at WalMart. Great with potatoes and a salad.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More