- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 45
- 3/4-1 cup caramel apple dip, Marzetti brand
- 1 cup pecans, divided
- 1 sheet puff pastry, divided
- For Icing
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon cream or 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- For kringle, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place all pecans on a sheet pan and toast for 8 minutes. Cool, chop and set aside.
- Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Unfold puff pastry in center of prepared pan. Evenly spread half of Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip onto center section of dough. Sprinkle with1/3 cup pecans.
- Fold one-third section of dough over to cover caramel and pecans. Spread that dough layer with remaining Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip and 1/3 cup pecans. Fold remaining section of dough over all, trying to completely cover caramel and pecans.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.
- For icing, whisk together all ingredients, adding additional cream if necessary.
- Cool kringle slightly; drizzle icing over top and sprinkle with remaining pecans. Cool completely. Slice and serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More