- Cooking Time: 35-40 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups miniature fish-shaped crackers
- 6 cups pretzel sticks
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) mixed nuts
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a large roasting pan, combine the first five ingredients. Combine the butter, garlic powder, celery salt, cayenne and pepper sauce; pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 35-40 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Store in airtight containers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Watt's Cooking in PA?
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More