- Cooking Time: 35-40 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups miniature fish-shaped crackers
- 6 cups pretzel sticks
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) mixed nuts
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a large roasting pan, combine the first five ingredients. Combine the butter, garlic powder, celery salt, cayenne and pepper sauce; pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 35-40 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Store in airtight containers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Recipes for Vitality
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More