- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds boneless single loin pork roast
- 3 tbs paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 2 tsps oregano
- 2 tsps thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- combine all seasonings and rub well over all surfaces of roast.
- Place roast in shallow pan and roast in 350 degree oven for about an hour,
- or until internal temperature reaches 155-160 degrees.
- Remove from oven, let rest 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
- servings 8 (calories 150)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More