- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound bacon, chopped
- 1 medium onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 large stalk celery
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 bunch green onions
- 3 pounds potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 10 minutes. Do not drain.
- Meanwhile, chop onion, bell pepper, celery, parsley and green onions.
- Add onion, bell pepper and celery to skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, until slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add parsley, green onions, potatoes, salt, thyme and cayenne to skillet. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring frequently, until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More