- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound bacon, chopped
- 1 medium onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 large stalk celery
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 bunch green onions
- 3 pounds potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp, about 10 minutes. Do not drain.
- Meanwhile, chop onion, bell pepper, celery, parsley and green onions.
- Add onion, bell pepper and celery to skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, until slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add parsley, green onions, potatoes, salt, thyme and cayenne to skillet. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring frequently, until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More