- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 48 pcs
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb fresh mixed pork and beef sausage
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- Oil for frying
- Remove meat from casing; shape into small balls the size of a walnut and roll in flour.
- Fry in a skillet with 1/4 inch of oil.
- When oil is hot, 375F, fry balls until brown all over.
- Drain on paper towels.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More