- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 48 pcs
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb fresh mixed pork and beef sausage
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- Oil for frying
- Remove meat from casing; shape into small balls the size of a walnut and roll in flour.
- Fry in a skillet with 1/4 inch of oil.
- When oil is hot, 375F, fry balls until brown all over.
- Drain on paper towels.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Simple Homemade Favorites
Lau Family RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More