- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 48 pcs
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb fresh mixed pork and beef sausage
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- Oil for frying
- Remove meat from casing; shape into small balls the size of a walnut and roll in flour.
- Fry in a skillet with 1/4 inch of oil.
- When oil is hot, 375F, fry balls until brown all over.
- Drain on paper towels.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More