- Cooking Time: 20 min.
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 1 lb. butter
- 4 oz. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 TBS ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. ground rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. Tobasco
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 lemons (2 juiced, 2 sliced)
- 4-5 lbs. raw shrimp (larger size works best)
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Melt butter on low.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, pepper, rosemary, Tobasco and garlic.
- Pour about 1/2 cup of sauce in 13x9 baking dish to cover the bottom.
- Arrange layers of shrimp and lemon slices until it comes 1" from top edge of dish.
- Pour the remaining sauce over shrimp and lemon slices.
- Bake uncovered, stirring once or twice until shrimp are cooked through - about 20 minutes.
- Serve with baguettes of hot French bread and generous napkins!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More