- Cooking Time: 20 min.
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 1 lb. butter
- 4 oz. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 TBS ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. ground rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. Tobasco
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 lemons (2 juiced, 2 sliced)
- 4-5 lbs. raw shrimp (larger size works best)
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Melt butter on low.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, pepper, rosemary, Tobasco and garlic.
- Pour about 1/2 cup of sauce in 13x9 baking dish to cover the bottom.
- Arrange layers of shrimp and lemon slices until it comes 1" from top edge of dish.
- Pour the remaining sauce over shrimp and lemon slices.
- Bake uncovered, stirring once or twice until shrimp are cooked through - about 20 minutes.
- Serve with baguettes of hot French bread and generous napkins!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More