- Cooking Time: 20 min.
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 1 lb. butter
- 4 oz. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 TBS ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. ground rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. Tobasco
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 lemons (2 juiced, 2 sliced)
- 4-5 lbs. raw shrimp (larger size works best)
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Melt butter on low.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, pepper, rosemary, Tobasco and garlic.
- Pour about 1/2 cup of sauce in 13x9 baking dish to cover the bottom.
- Arrange layers of shrimp and lemon slices until it comes 1" from top edge of dish.
- Pour the remaining sauce over shrimp and lemon slices.
- Bake uncovered, stirring once or twice until shrimp are cooked through - about 20 minutes.
- Serve with baguettes of hot French bread and generous napkins!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More