CAJUN SILK PIE
- Another e-mail recipe
- 1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 8-ozs. whipping cream
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 (8-oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-oz.) can condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
Brush the pie crust with the beaten egg white and bake for 5
350ºF. Set aside to cool. Beat the whipping cream to soft peaks
slowly add 1/4 cup of confectioners sugar while continuing to
should just get to stiff peaks and stop. With an electric mixer,
together the peanut butter, cream cheese and condensed milk
While mixing, slowly add the balance of the confectioners sugar.
fold in about 2/3 of the whipped cream until creamy smooth. Fill
crust with the mixture and chill in the freezer for 1/2 hour.
pie with the rest of the whipped cream, sprinkle the chocolate
peanuts on top as a garnish. Place back in the freezer for 3-4
slice . Allow to defrost before serving.