- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Another e-mail recipe
- 1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 8-ozs. whipping cream
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 (8-oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-oz.) can condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- Brush the pie crust with the beaten egg white and bake for 5
- minutes at
- 350ºF. Set aside to cool. Beat the whipping cream to soft peaks
- slowly add 1/4 cup of confectioners sugar while continuing to
- mix. You
- should just get to stiff peaks and stop. With an electric mixer,
- together the peanut butter, cream cheese and condensed milk
- until smooth.
- While mixing, slowly add the balance of the confectioners sugar.
- fold in about 2/3 of the whipped cream until creamy smooth. Fill
- the pie
- crust with the mixture and chill in the freezer for 1/2 hour.
- Decorate the
- pie with the rest of the whipped cream, sprinkle the chocolate
- chips and
- peanuts on top as a garnish. Place back in the freezer for 3-4
- hours and
- slice . Allow to defrost before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More