- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 80
- Preparation Time: 20
- 5 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Roll out on lightly floured surface to 1/4 inch thickness.
- cut into shapes with three inch cookie cutter.
- place on ungreased cookie sheets
- bake at 374 for 8 minutes, or until bottoms are light brown.
- one batch of dough makes about 7 dozen cookies.
NotesThis recipe comes from the deep south, one of my great Aunt's special 'treats' she brings us on her visits!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More