- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time: 10
- ¼ tablespoon Cayenne chili
- ¼ tablespoon grey pepper
- ½ tablespoon paprika
- ½ tablespoon salt
- ½ tablespoon cumin powder
- ½ tablespoon herbes de Provence
- 1/3 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1 egg
- ½ onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 0.1 lb melba toast, crushed
- 8 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- Finely chop the onion and garlic clove in a blender.
- In a bowl, combine the meats, egg, onion, garlic, spices, crushed melba toast and 4 tablespoons tomato ketchup.
- Form a loaf and put it on a greasproof baking sheet. Spread half the remaining tomato ketchup on it.
- Bake 45 minutes in a preheated oven at 300°F, then spread the rest of the tomato ketchup and bake for another 15 minutes. Sprinkle with the herbes de Provence.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More