- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25 oz) pkg cake mix (yellow, white or butter pecan) I used yellow
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 3 medium bananas)
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl blend together the cake mix, eggs, oil, and bananas for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into a greased 5.25 x 9 x 2.75 loaf pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the pan and allow to cool completely.
- Makes 1 large loaf.
NotesI love banana nut bread and my MIL made this for Thanksgiving! I had never tried it made out of cake mix but it sure was delicious! So moist and perfect! She made it with yellow cake mix and I bet the butter pecan mix would be awesome as well!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More