- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25oz) pkg chocolate cake mix
- 1 (16oz) container prepared chocolate frosting
- 1 (3oz) bar chocolate flavored confectioners coating
- Prepare the cake mix according to package directions using any of the recommended pan sizes.
- When cake is done, crumble while warm into a large bowl, and stir in the frosting until well blended.
- Melt chocolate coating in a glass bowl in the microwave, or in a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Use a melon baller or small scoop to form balls of the chocolate cake mixture.
- Dip the balls in chocolate using a toothpick or fork to hold them. Place on waxed paper to set.
Notes~My Mother-in-law found this recipe on Allrecipes.com and shared it with me. These are quite messy to make but they are SO good and very addicting!! :)
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
CUPPY DUCKING CAKE :S
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter Frosting
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More