- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18.25oz) pkg chocolate cake mix
- 1 (16oz) container prepared chocolate frosting
- 1 (3oz) bar chocolate flavored confectioners coating
- Prepare the cake mix according to package directions using any of the recommended pan sizes.
- When cake is done, crumble while warm into a large bowl, and stir in the frosting until well blended.
- Melt chocolate coating in a glass bowl in the microwave, or in a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Use a melon baller or small scoop to form balls of the chocolate cake mixture.
- Dip the balls in chocolate using a toothpick or fork to hold them. Place on waxed paper to set.
Notes~My Mother-in-law found this recipe on Allrecipes.com and shared it with me. These are quite messy to make but they are SO good and very addicting!! :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More