- Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- Servings: 2 dozen approximately
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 box of cake mix (any flavor)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups of chocolate chips (or any other type of mix-ins – or leave out if making sugar cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the cake mix, eggs, and oil, then gradually add the mix-ins
- Spoon onto cookie tray and cook in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Creative idea-Use lemon cake with white chocolate chips.
- Creative idea-Use red velvet cake with white chocolate chips
- Creative idea-Use funfetti cake with mini M&Ms
NotesOne year our coach gave us all mugs as gifts and in the mug was a brown paper bag with a mini wooden spoon and a recipe attached. In the bag was a box cake mix. I made the cookies for my little girl and she loved them so much we started making them every year for the Holiday!
Submitted by: "Marce Connor"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More