- Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- Servings: 2 dozen approximately
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 box of cake mix (any flavor)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups of chocolate chips (or any other type of mix-ins – or leave out if making sugar cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the cake mix, eggs, and oil, then gradually add the mix-ins
- Spoon onto cookie tray and cook in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Creative idea-Use lemon cake with white chocolate chips.
- Creative idea-Use red velvet cake with white chocolate chips
- Creative idea-Use funfetti cake with mini M&Ms
NotesOne year our coach gave us all mugs as gifts and in the mug was a brown paper bag with a mini wooden spoon and a recipe attached. In the bag was a box cake mix. I made the cookies for my little girl and she loved them so much we started making them every year for the Holiday!
Submitted by: "Marce Connor"