- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 Minutes
- Preparation Time:
- All-Purpose flour (just under one cup)
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1. Place two tablespoons of cornstarch in a one-cup measure.
- 2. Fill the rest of the cup with all-purpose flour.
- 3. Use in place of the cake flour in any recipe.
- (One cup of this cake flour substitute is equal to one cup of cake flour.)
NotesNot in the habit of buying cake flour? Here's a simple substitute that's made from two pantry staples:
(One cup of this cake flour substitute is equal to one cup of cake flour.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More