- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 Minutes
- Preparation Time:
- All-Purpose flour (just under one cup)
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1. Place two tablespoons of cornstarch in a one-cup measure.
- 2. Fill the rest of the cup with all-purpose flour.
- 3. Use in place of the cake flour in any recipe.
- (One cup of this cake flour substitute is equal to one cup of cake flour.)
NotesNot in the habit of buying cake flour? Here's a simple substitute that's made from two pantry staples:
(One cup of this cake flour substitute is equal to one cup of cake flour.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Cooking for a Cure
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More