- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 Minutes
- Preparation Time:
- All-Purpose flour (just under one cup)
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1. Place two tablespoons of cornstarch in a one-cup measure.
- 2. Fill the rest of the cup with all-purpose flour.
- 3. Use in place of the cake flour in any recipe.
- (One cup of this cake flour substitute is equal to one cup of cake flour.)
NotesNot in the habit of buying cake flour? Here's a simple substitute that's made from two pantry staples:
(One cup of this cake flour substitute is equal to one cup of cake flour.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More