- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- - Carefully peel off just the top of an orange and save the top
- - Cut out the orange pieces and eat or save to eat later
- - In a bowl, prepare Chocolate Cake mix as instructed on box
- - Pour the cake mix into the orange and place top of orange on
- - Wrap the filled orange in foil, place near the fire for 20 minutes then check to see if cooked.
- - Eat and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More