- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- - Carefully peel off just the top of an orange and save the top
- - Cut out the orange pieces and eat or save to eat later
- - In a bowl, prepare Chocolate Cake mix as instructed on box
- - Pour the cake mix into the orange and place top of orange on
- - Wrap the filled orange in foil, place near the fire for 20 minutes then check to see if cooked.
- - Eat and enjoy!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
ENGLISH MUFFIN PIZZA
Salted Caramel Apple Cups
Meatball MuffinsSee More