- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- - Carefully peel off just the top of an orange and save the top
- - Cut out the orange pieces and eat or save to eat later
- - In a bowl, prepare Chocolate Cake mix as instructed on box
- - Pour the cake mix into the orange and place top of orange on
- - Wrap the filled orange in foil, place near the fire for 20 minutes then check to see if cooked.
- - Eat and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More