- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8-10 granny smith apples
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 2 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 c. butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and slice apples thinly.
- Lay apples on bottom of 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl until crumbly; spoon over apples.
- Bake 35-45 minutes, or until apples are tender.
- **Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More