- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8-10 granny smith apples
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 2 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 c. butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and slice apples thinly.
- Lay apples on bottom of 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl until crumbly; spoon over apples.
- Bake 35-45 minutes, or until apples are tender.
- **Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More