- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 devil's food cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, and oil. Set aside.
- In s small saucepan, melt and stir together condensed milk and 1 cup chips.
- Add to cake mix mixture with remaining chips; blend well.
- Spray 13 x 9-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cool before cutting into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Foodie BabySee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More