- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 devil's food cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, and oil. Set aside.
- In s small saucepan, melt and stir together condensed milk and 1 cup chips.
- Add to cake mix mixture with remaining chips; blend well.
- Spray 13 x 9-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cool before cutting into squares.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More