- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 devil's food cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, and oil. Set aside.
- In s small saucepan, melt and stir together condensed milk and 1 cup chips.
- Add to cake mix mixture with remaining chips; blend well.
- Spray 13 x 9-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cool before cutting into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Taste of CenturyLink
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More