- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lemon or strawberry cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry cake mix with eggs and butter in a bowl.
- Form into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes. Do not overbake or cookies will be hard.
- Sprinkle cookies with powdered sugar whil still warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More