- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lemon or strawberry cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry cake mix with eggs and butter in a bowl.
- Form into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes. Do not overbake or cookies will be hard.
- Sprinkle cookies with powdered sugar whil still warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More