- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lemon or strawberry cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry cake mix with eggs and butter in a bowl.
- Form into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes. Do not overbake or cookies will be hard.
- Sprinkle cookies with powdered sugar whil still warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More