- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 2 TBSP. water
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Drop by cookie scoop onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press a criss cross on each cookie with a fork dipped in flour.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes, until golden.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute, then remove to a rack to finish cooling.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Salade asiatique aux rabioles à la sauce thaïe
Pumpkin Chip Cupcakes
Breakfast CalzonesSee More