- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 2 TBSP. water
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Drop by cookie scoop onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press a criss cross on each cookie with a fork dipped in flour.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes, until golden.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute, then remove to a rack to finish cooling.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Delightful DessertsSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More