- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 150g / 0.3 pound flour
- 1 package yeast
- 10cl / 3.4 fluid ounces sunflower oil
- 12,5cl / 4.2 fluid ounces milk
- 100g / 0.2 pound grated cheese
- 200g / 0.4 pound ham
- 75g / 0.15 pound green olives
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 pinches pepper
- Pre-heat over at 180°C / 356°F.
- Chop the ham and olives.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, flour, yeast, salt and pepper. Slowly add the oil and warmed milk. Add the grated cheese and mix well.
- Add the ham and olives.
- Pour in an ungreased baking pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Tip: You can substitute the ham and green olives with red and green pepper slices (you'll need to grill them and stir-fry them before adding to the mix), feta cheese and black olives. Just don't forget to use olive oil instead of sunflower oil.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Italy or Bust
Short & SweetSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More