- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 14 tablespoons (1 3/4 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups semisweet and/or milk chocolate chips (I used a combination of both)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour and baking soda; set aside. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the butter with both sugars; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low; add the salt, vanilla, and eggs. Beat until well mixed, about 1 minute. Add flour mixture; mix until just combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- 2. Drop heaping tablespoon-size balls of dough about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- 3. Bake until cookies are golden around the edges and set in the center, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from oven, and let cool on baking sheet 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely. Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature up to 1 week.
NotesCassie Craves - Martha Stewart's Cookies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Chicken with Basil-Lemon-Garlic Oil, Parmesan, and Black Pepper
Blue Cheese Pull Apart Loaf
MINESTRONE SOUPSee More