- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 lb can kidney beans, drained
- 1 lb can butter beans, drained
- 1 lb can lima beans, drained
- 1 lb can baked beans, undrained
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2 Tbsp yellow mustard
- Preheat oven to350 degrees. Saute onion in 2 Tbsp olive oil. Drain grease and add sugar, vinegar, and mustard. Simmer for a few minutes. Put beans in a casserole dish, and add sauce. Mix well. Bake for 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More