- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pounds bacon
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup mustard
- 1 cup catsup
- 2 cans (drained) of any type of beans you like
- 1 can of corn
- In a frying pan fry 1/2 pounds of bacon after it's done, put it aside.
- In the bacon grease add 1 chopped onion, then add 1 pound of ground beef.
- After the ground beef is cooked, put in crock pot with bacon.
- In a bowl mix together 1 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup vinegar, 1/2 cup mustard and 1 cup catsup. Add to the ground beef.
- Add 2 cans (drained) of any type of beans you like can be the same or 2 different types, then add 1 can (drained) of corn.
- Put on low and cook about 1 hour or until nice and warm.
- This is good with cornbread and coleslaw.
NotesThis came from a lady that works with my husband. It tired it the next night and really liked it.