- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb. Hamburger
- ½ lb. Bacon, cut up
- 1 C onion, chopped
- ½ C catsup
- 1 ½ C brown sugar
- 1 to 3 T mustard
- 1 - # 2 can pork beans
- 1 - #2 can kidney beans
- 2 to 6 T vinegar
- 1 - # 2 can lima beans (green ones)
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- Salt to taste (I never add the salt)
- Saute bacon, onion and hamburger.
- Drain half the liquid off all the beans except the pork and beans.
- Mix all in a Dutch oven.
- Bake 2 hours at 300, uncovered.
NotesThis is a potluck favorite!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More