- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lb. Hamburger
- ½ lb. Bacon, cut up
- 1 C onion, chopped
- ½ C catsup
- 1 ½ C brown sugar
- 1 to 3 T mustard
- 1 - # 2 can pork beans
- 1 - #2 can kidney beans
- 2 to 6 T vinegar
- 1 - # 2 can lima beans (green ones)
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- Salt to taste (I never add the salt)
- Saute bacon, onion and hamburger.
- Drain half the liquid off all the beans except the pork and beans.
- Mix all in a Dutch oven.
- Bake 2 hours at 300, uncovered.
NotesThis is a potluck favorite!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Lau Family Recipes
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Jimmy Dean® Skillets, Southwest Style: Customizable Breakfast Burritos
Zucchini Patties with Zucchini Hummus
Pink Velvet CupcakesSee More