- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 approximately 1 pound Pork Tenderloins - whole
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Sara's Tuscan Salt (or any fun salt blend you have in the pantry)
- 1 teaspoon Steak Seasoning (I use Montreal but you can use your favorite blend)
- 1 teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 2 Tabelspoons Olive Oil
- 1 shallot - diced
- 1 cup Bergevin Lane Vineyards Calico White Wine - You can substitute a nice dry white citrus type wine
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 Tabelspoons Dijon Mustard
- ¾ to 1 cup sour cream
- 4 Tabelspoons chopped tarragon (plus extra sprigs for garnish)
- salt/pepper - to taste
- Mix dry rub (Italian Seasoning thru brown sugar) and taste for flavor, rub on pork and let sit up to 2 hrs or at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove pork from the refrigerator approximately 30 minutes before searing.
- In oven proof sauté pan, sear pork in olive oil until browned on all sides.
- Place in oven and bake until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Place pork on platter and cover with foil.
- Put pan from oven on stove top and turn on medium to medium high heat and add diced shallots to pan.
- Cook about 1 - 2 minutes until soft and add wine.
- Cook until wine almost completely evaporates and add chicken stock.
- Cook approx. 1 minute and add Dijon mustard.
- Take off heat and sour cream and chopped Tarragon.
- Stir sauce and add juices from resting pork.
- Add fresh ground pepper and salt to taste.
- Put sauce back on the burner and add pork back to pan just to heat.
- Slice Pork in 1 1/2 inch slices and pour sauce over top.
- You can garnish with whole tarragon sprigs.
NotesThis is kinda fancy for me, but I made this for the family and it was a big hit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Adventures in Cooking
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More