- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 approximately 1 pound Pork Tenderloins - whole
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Cracked pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Sara's Tuscan Salt (or any fun salt blend you have in the pantry)
- 1 teaspoon Steak Seasoning (I use Montreal but you can use your favorite blend)
- 1 teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 2 Tabelspoons Olive Oil
- 1 shallot - diced
- 1 cup Bergevin Lane Vineyards Calico White Wine - You can substitute a nice dry white citrus type wine
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 Tabelspoons Dijon Mustard
- ¾ to 1 cup sour cream
- 4 Tabelspoons chopped tarragon (plus extra sprigs for garnish)
- salt/pepper - to taste
- Mix dry rub (Italian Seasoning thru brown sugar) and taste for flavor, rub on pork and let sit up to 2 hrs or at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove pork from the refrigerator approximately 30 minutes before searing.
- In oven proof sauté pan, sear pork in olive oil until browned on all sides.
- Place in oven and bake until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Place pork on platter and cover with foil.
- Put pan from oven on stove top and turn on medium to medium high heat and add diced shallots to pan.
- Cook about 1 - 2 minutes until soft and add wine.
- Cook until wine almost completely evaporates and add chicken stock.
- Cook approx. 1 minute and add Dijon mustard.
- Take off heat and sour cream and chopped Tarragon.
- Stir sauce and add juices from resting pork.
- Add fresh ground pepper and salt to taste.
- Put sauce back on the burner and add pork back to pan just to heat.
- Slice Pork in 1 1/2 inch slices and pour sauce over top.
- You can garnish with whole tarragon sprigs.
NotesThis is kinda fancy for me, but I made this for the family and it was a big hit.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More