- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Package (8 Ounces) refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 2 Ripe Avocados, Peeled & Mashed
- 2 Tablespoons Onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 4 Ounces (1 Cup) Monterey Jack Cheese, Shredded
- 4 Ounces Flake- or leg style imitation crab meat, chopped
- 2 Plum Tomatoes, seeded & Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro or parsley, snipped
- Add grilled shrimp or chicken for a more filling dish
- Preheat Oven to 350F.
- Unroll crescent dough; Separate into triangles. On a round pizza pan, arrange triangles in circle with points in the center & wide ends toward the outside. Using lightly floured dough and pizza roller, roll out dough to a 12- inch circle, pressing seams together to seal.
- Bake 12- 15 Minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven to cooling rack. Cool completely.
- In a bowl, combine avocado, onion, lemon juice, sour cream and salt; mix well. Spread mixture evenly onto crust.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over avocado mixture.
- Sprinkle crab meat & tomatoes over cheese.
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro over top of cheese layer.
- Cut pizza with pizza cutter; serve.
NotesHere's a healthy alternative to pizza:
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
MidLife Road Trip's
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More