- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Package (8 Ounces) refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 2 Ripe Avocados, Peeled & Mashed
- 2 Tablespoons Onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 4 Ounces (1 Cup) Monterey Jack Cheese, Shredded
- 4 Ounces Flake- or leg style imitation crab meat, chopped
- 2 Plum Tomatoes, seeded & Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Cilantro or parsley, snipped
- Add grilled shrimp or chicken for a more filling dish
- Preheat Oven to 350F.
- Unroll crescent dough; Separate into triangles. On a round pizza pan, arrange triangles in circle with points in the center & wide ends toward the outside. Using lightly floured dough and pizza roller, roll out dough to a 12- inch circle, pressing seams together to seal.
- Bake 12- 15 Minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven to cooling rack. Cool completely.
- In a bowl, combine avocado, onion, lemon juice, sour cream and salt; mix well. Spread mixture evenly onto crust.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over avocado mixture.
- Sprinkle crab meat & tomatoes over cheese.
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro over top of cheese layer.
- Cut pizza with pizza cutter; serve.
NotesHere's a healthy alternative to pizza:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More