- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 10 - 12 cups
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 - Cans of Fat Free Chicken Broth
- 1 - Can of Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 - 22 oz. bag of Frozen California Vegetable Blend
- 1 - Can Reduced Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
- 10 oz. Light Velveeta Cheese, cubed
- Garnish: Green Onion
- In a large pot, mix the broth, Rotel tomatoes, and the Cream of Chicken soup.
- Cook the veggies in the mixture until tender.
- Add the cheese and heat on low, stirring until cheese is melted.
- Serve. 1 point per serving.
- Add 1 Cup of cooked brown rice and 6 oz. of cubed chicken breast.
- Serve. 2 points per serving.
NotesThis recipe is almost the same as the Cheesy Vegetable Chowder. This recipe has a variation.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce