- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 10 - 12 cups
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 - Cans of Fat Free Chicken Broth
- 1 - Can of Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 - 22 oz. bag of Frozen California Vegetable Blend
- 1 - Can Reduced Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
- 10 oz. Light Velveeta Cheese, cubed
- Garnish: Green Onion
- In a large pot, mix the broth, Rotel tomatoes, and the Cream of Chicken soup.
- Cook the veggies in the mixture until tender.
- Add the cheese and heat on low, stirring until cheese is melted.
- Serve. 1 point per serving.
- Add 1 Cup of cooked brown rice and 6 oz. of cubed chicken breast.
- Serve. 2 points per serving.
NotesThis recipe is almost the same as the Cheesy Vegetable Chowder. This recipe has a variation.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Special SmoothiesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More