- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cream of mushroom, chicken, or broccoli soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese ( I used shredded cheddar), divided
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Hot cooked rice
- In a bowl, combine soup and milk. Stir in vegetables, chicken, 1 1/4 cups cheese, pimentos, salt and pepper. Transfer to a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Uncover; top with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve over rice.
NotesI found this recipe in Taste of Home Magazine.
Instead of serving over rice, I make chicken flavored Rice-a-Roni to go with it!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More