- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cream of mushroom, chicken, or broccoli soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese ( I used shredded cheddar), divided
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Hot cooked rice
- In a bowl, combine soup and milk. Stir in vegetables, chicken, 1 1/4 cups cheese, pimentos, salt and pepper. Transfer to a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Uncover; top with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve over rice.
NotesI found this recipe in Taste of Home Magazine.
Instead of serving over rice, I make chicken flavored Rice-a-Roni to go with it!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More