- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cream of mushroom, chicken, or broccoli soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese ( I used shredded cheddar), divided
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Hot cooked rice
- In a bowl, combine soup and milk. Stir in vegetables, chicken, 1 1/4 cups cheese, pimentos, salt and pepper. Transfer to a greased 9-in. square baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Uncover; top with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly. Let stand for 5 minutes. Serve over rice.
NotesI found this recipe in Taste of Home Magazine.
Instead of serving over rice, I make chicken flavored Rice-a-Roni to go with it!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More