- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryOne of the things I like most about BakeSpace is the community of great people over in the forums. Each month (or more) we have various challenges to see what we all come up with. In September we all made crepes. The diversity each of us came up with was so deliciously yummy!
This was my contribution to our "International Taste Tour" of crepes. You can click on the blog link which will also guide you through the rest of the challenge contributors. I think you'll enjoy each and every recipe presented.
I don't have exact measurements for my crepe as it would be like measuring the ingredients for a sandwich. Just fill it with what you like, in your desired amounts and enjoy!
- Cooked chicken strips
- Pesto sauce
- Toasted Pine Nuts
- Fresh Spinach
- Roasted bell peppers
- Marinated Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Crumbled Goat Cheese
- Sliced Olives
- 1/4 cup Pesto Sauce
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1 - 2 tablespoons Horseradish
- Combine the pesto, mayo and horseradish and set aside.
- Take a crepe and fold it in half (or almost in half)....and start filling it with goodies, in the center, in a V-shape
- Fold one side in, creating a cone shape and then fold in the other side to complete the cone shape
- Drizzle with sauce, wrap in a napkin or paper cone and serve.