- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 lbs (1 lb) chicken, cooked and diced
- 3 cups (½ cup) mango, small dice
- ½ cup (4 tsp) cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup (4 tsp) jalapeños, chopped
- 1 tbsp (½ tsp) salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp (1 tsp) chili powder
- 1 tsp (¼ tsp) cumin
- 1 tbsp (½ tsp) coriander
- 2 sweet (3 tbsp) red peppers, small diced
- ¼ cup (2 tsp) honey
- ½ cup (4 tsp) Dijon mustard
- ¾ cup (2 tbsp) mayonnaise
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Serve with your favorite bread or sandwich roll.
NotesThe recipe ingredients yield a "cooking for a crowd" yield of 40 sandwiches. For a more "family cooking" size yield of 6–7 sandwiches use the amounts in the parentheses.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Adventures in Cooking
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More