- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 lbs (1 lb) chicken, cooked and diced
- 3 cups (½ cup) mango, small dice
- ½ cup (4 tsp) cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup (4 tsp) jalapeños, chopped
- 1 tbsp (½ tsp) salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp (1 tsp) chili powder
- 1 tsp (¼ tsp) cumin
- 1 tbsp (½ tsp) coriander
- 2 sweet (3 tbsp) red peppers, small diced
- ¼ cup (2 tsp) honey
- ½ cup (4 tsp) Dijon mustard
- ¾ cup (2 tbsp) mayonnaise
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Serve with your favorite bread or sandwich roll.
NotesThe recipe ingredients yield a "cooking for a crowd" yield of 40 sandwiches. For a more "family cooking" size yield of 6–7 sandwiches use the amounts in the parentheses.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Jean’s Recipe File
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More