- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 sleeves Graham crackers (crushed)
- 3/4 c. Butter (melted)
- 12 oz. bag choc. chips
- 3/4 bag. mini marshmallows
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups coconut (toasted)
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups pecan pieces (roasted)
- I use a stone cookie sheet (12X20X1) but any around that size will work.
- Mix crushed crackers & butter together, press in bottom of pan.
- Then layer remaining ingredients in above order.
- Bake at 350 for about 10-15 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown. Let cool...Enjoy! ;)
- *** Toast coconut to a very light brown stage & roast pecans for about 5 minutes @ 350 prior to building your S'mores!
- Super simple & everyone loves them! :)
- Why build individual S'mores when you can have a pan full w/added flavor?!
NotesCreated by myself with inspiration from the orginal S'mores. Had to glorify them a bit! :)
These are a big hit amongst family and friends!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More