- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
BackstoryDeveloped and Tested by the Ronzoni Kitchens
- 3 cups (8 oz.) RONZONI Large or Medium Shells, uncooked
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup coarsely chopped sweet red pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed dried red pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli and sweet red pepper to pasta cooking water during last 2 minutes.
- Drain pasta and vegetables.
- In non-stick skillet over medium heat, melt margarine; add garlic and dried red pepper.
- Cook 1 minute; do not brown.
- Toss hot pasta and vegetables with garlic mixture; sprinkle with cheese.
- Salt to taste.
- 6 servings (about 1 cup each).
- Developed and Tested by the Ronzoni Kitchens