- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 9 Rhodes™ White Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Havarti cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Provolone cheese
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Flatten each roll into a 3-inch circle. Place one in the center of a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan. Place remaining rolls in a circle around the center one overlapping each one about 1/2-inch. Bake at 375°F 10 minutes. Combine softened butter, garlic powder and parsley flakes. Spread over cooled crust. Sprinkle with Parmesan and artichokes. Cover with grated cheeses and sprinkle with pepper. Bake at 375°F an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is nicely melted.
NotesAnything tastes better with cheese and garlic on it and this slight variation pizza recipe is proof.