- Cooking Time: 10-15
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 9 Rhodes™ White Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Havarti cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Provolone cheese
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Flatten each roll into a 3-inch circle. Place one in the center of a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan. Place remaining rolls in a circle around the center one overlapping each one about 1/2-inch. Bake at 375°F 10 minutes. Combine softened butter, garlic powder and parsley flakes. Spread over cooled crust. Sprinkle with Parmesan and artichokes. Cover with grated cheeses and sprinkle with pepper. Bake at 375°F an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is nicely melted.
NotesAnything tastes better with cheese and garlic on it and this slight variation pizza recipe is proof.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More