- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 to 1 lb. scallops
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 mango, peeled & diced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- juice of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lime
- 4 cups mesclun
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Spray a medium non-stick skillet with cooking spray; heat.
- Saute the scallops until just opaque, 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix the corn, bell pepper, mango, avocado, lemon juice and lime juice.
- Add the scallops; toss to combine.
- Divide the mesclun among the 4 plates; top with the scallop salad, ,then sprinkle with the cilantro (if using).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More