- Cooking Time: 35-40
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 lbs. Extra Large Mushrooms, rinsed well and de-stemed.
- 8oz Italian sausage, crumbled, cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh roasted cumin seed, ground
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 cup minced onion
- 1 1/2 EVOO
- 6oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup white wine
- While still warm, combine sausage with cumin and cayenne.
- Saute red onion with EVOO until limp and transparent.
- Combine sausage and red onion with cream cheese. Stuff mushroom caps with mixture and place on baking pan splashed with white wine.
- Bake at 450 for 35-40 minutes.
NotesWe got this recipe when we went to dinner with the winemaker at Calloway Winery. So yummy!
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More