- Cooking Time: 35-40
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 lbs. Extra Large Mushrooms, rinsed well and de-stemed.
- 8oz Italian sausage, crumbled, cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh roasted cumin seed, ground
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 cup minced onion
- 1 1/2 EVOO
- 6oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup white wine
- While still warm, combine sausage with cumin and cayenne.
- Saute red onion with EVOO until limp and transparent.
- Combine sausage and red onion with cream cheese. Stuff mushroom caps with mixture and place on baking pan splashed with white wine.
- Bake at 450 for 35-40 minutes.
NotesWe got this recipe when we went to dinner with the winemaker at Calloway Winery. So yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More