- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Preparation Time:
- 9 Rhodes Texas™ rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 1, 2 1/4-ounce can sliced olives
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup heated pizza sauce
- Flatten each roll into an 8-inch circle.
- Combine ham, olives, mushrooms, green peppers, and cheese.
- Place 1/4 cup ham mixture on each circle.
- Fold dough over (like a turnover) and seal edges with a fork.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More