- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Preparation Time:
- 9 Rhodes Texas™ rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 1, 2 1/4-ounce can sliced olives
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup heated pizza sauce
- Flatten each roll into an 8-inch circle.
- Combine ham, olives, mushrooms, green peppers, and cheese.
- Place 1/4 cup ham mixture on each circle.
- Fold dough over (like a turnover) and seal edges with a fork.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.