- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Preparation Time:
- 9 Rhodes Texas™ rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 1, 2 1/4-ounce can sliced olives
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup heated pizza sauce
- Flatten each roll into an 8-inch circle.
- Combine ham, olives, mushrooms, green peppers, and cheese.
- Place 1/4 cup ham mixture on each circle.
- Fold dough over (like a turnover) and seal edges with a fork.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More