- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 2 German oktoberfest sausages
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups of your favourite pizza or pasta sauce (homemade, store-bought, whatever)
- Olive oil
- Italian Seasoning
- Remove sausage from casing and cook over medium heat until it crumbles with your flipper.
- Add sweet onion and cook until transparent.
- Add tomatoes and sauce, and stir to combine.
- Separate your dough into equal sized pieces.
- One at a time, spread them out round.
- Spoon mixture onto one half of the dough, leaving an edge without toppings to allow it to seal closed.
- Pull the empty half of the dough over the toppings and press to seal around the edge.
- Brush with olive oil, sprinkle with choice of spices, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining dough and calzones.
- Bake at 350' for approximately 25 minutes.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Italy or Bust
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More