- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 2 German oktoberfest sausages
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups of your favourite pizza or pasta sauce (homemade, store-bought, whatever)
- Olive oil
- Italian Seasoning
- Remove sausage from casing and cook over medium heat until it crumbles with your flipper.
- Add sweet onion and cook until transparent.
- Add tomatoes and sauce, and stir to combine.
- Separate your dough into equal sized pieces.
- One at a time, spread them out round.
- Spoon mixture onto one half of the dough, leaving an edge without toppings to allow it to seal closed.
- Pull the empty half of the dough over the toppings and press to seal around the edge.
- Brush with olive oil, sprinkle with choice of spices, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining dough and calzones.
- Bake at 350' for approximately 25 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More