- Cooking Time: 25
- Preparation Time:
- 2 German oktoberfest sausages
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, diced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups of your favourite pizza or pasta sauce (homemade, store-bought, whatever)
- Olive oil
- Italian Seasoning
- Remove sausage from casing and cook over medium heat until it crumbles with your flipper.
- Add sweet onion and cook until transparent.
- Add tomatoes and sauce, and stir to combine.
- Separate your dough into equal sized pieces.
- One at a time, spread them out round.
- Spoon mixture onto one half of the dough, leaving an edge without toppings to allow it to seal closed.
- Pull the empty half of the dough over the toppings and press to seal around the edge.
- Brush with olive oil, sprinkle with choice of spices, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining dough and calzones.
- Bake at 350' for approximately 25 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More