- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7 oz. camembert cheese, rind removed
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cut into chunks, room temp.
- 1 Tbl. Fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbl. finely chopped toasted walnuts
- Additional finely chopped walnuts for garnish
- Blend camembert in food processor until smooth.
- Gradually ad cream cheese and blend until smooth.
- Add lime juice and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in the walnuts.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon pate into a 2-cup bowl and sprinkle with finely chopped walnuts.
- Serve at room temp.
- Great served with a freshly slice baguette.
NotesThis is a copy of a recipe from the 1994 edition of Bon Apetit magazine. I had just come back from a two week trip to france, and was craving french recipes. This brought me right back to Normandy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More